2023 SPEAKING CALENDAR NOW OPEN!
- January – Houston, TX – Football Clinic (Tim)
- February – Dulles, VA – Football Clinic (Tim)
- February – California Middle School – Suicide Prevention Education (Anne)
- February – High Point, MO – High Point Community Renewal Ass’n (Tim & Anne)
- March – Truman High School – Educator Wellness & Burnout Reduction (Anne)
- July – JAG Missouri – Educator Wellness & Burnout Reduction (Anne)
ANNE RULO – EVENT SPEAKER
Career and ministry opportunities allow me the wonderful opportunity to share with groups of varying sizes and subject matter. I am available for public speaking engagements or group education seminars. Additionally, my husband and I also speak together regarding coaching and marriage (see Anne & Tim below).
– Mental Health & Wellness
– Faith & Mental Health
– Suicide Prevention (Community & School-Based for 6th-12th Grade)
– Women’s Events
– Motherhood, Parenting, Postpartum Depression/Adjustment
– Authenticity, Vulnerability, Creative Living
– The Coaching Life
– Marriage Events (see details below for Anne & Tim speaking)
To hear Anne’s story as well as her approach around faith, mental health, and grief, enjoy these podcasts:
The Death of My Father on “The Death of My _______.” (Spotify & Apple)
The Church & Mental Health on “Have Hope; Will Travel” (Spotify & Apple)
Letting Go of the “Shoulds” on “Overcome to Become” (Apple Podcasts)
Promoting Mental Wellness in Athletes & Coaches on “The Coach’s Wife Podcast” (Spotify & Apple)
Cultivating Joy on “Charge Podcast” Spotify & Apple
Interview with the Rulos: Marriage, Coaching, Mental Health & Leadership on “The Friday Night Life” (Apple)
Please contact Anne below for your next speaking engagement!
(References from previous speaking engagements are available upon request.)
ANNE & TIM RULO – MARRIAGE & COACHING EVENT SPEAKERS
During the coronavirus, we had the beautiful opportunity to have some virtual marriage conversations. Here is an example of one video and the kind of education (and humor!) we love to provide: Anne & Tim Rulo – “Is Fear Causing Friction?” Mental Health Video Series
Over the years, Tim and I have had the privilege of leading and speaking at several marriage retreats for athletic coaches and their spouses or for church marriage events. These range from one-night events to full weekend retreats. Additionally, I am also happy to help navigate questions regarding Tim’s speaking engagements regarding coaching, leadership development, character education in coaching, etc.
Podcast: For an additional example of our information, style and humor check out our podcast interview here on First Team Fathers as well as here on The Friday Night Life.
Previous speaking engagements:
– Mid-Missouri FCA – Multiple Locations
– NWMO FCA – Excelsior Springs, MO
– IlliniLand FCA – Champaign, IL
– Capital City Christian Church – Jefferson City, MO
– Hillside Christian Church – Nowata, OK
– Lifepoint Church – Chillicothe, MO
“The Rulos were wonderful. The scriptures they provided and the narratives to go along with each really spoke to us as a couple. We felt like we could have listened much longer than half a day to the knowledgeable couple.”
“We have enjoyed the speakers every year, but Tim and Ann were SO good because they are living exactly what we do and could speak directly to everyday challenges.”
“Tim and Anne were AWESOME! Very down to earth and knowing exactly where everyone was at in their circumstances. Everything they talked about we were going thru!”
(References from speaking engagements available upon request.)